As well as completing and appearing in my own advert, I have also helped other students with their adverts by starring in them and wearing the ad attire.
I was set to appear when the actor says that he wants to feed his cat something that is delicious yet nutrias and healthy. My part was to tell the actor about the various health and nutrional of Captain Catt-o's Synthefish and to suddenly appear on the sofa as soon as the actor said his lines.
I appeared in my partner's version of Captain Catt-o's Synthefish. I helped by using make-up to look like a cat and being Captain Catt-o. I also studied and practiced my lines with Mike before filming. This helped me to speak more clearly and loudly so that my lines could be heard and understood without having to frequently conduct more takes and use the time more effectively.
I also appeared in another student's ad for a magical stain remover. I helped by wearing a short blonde wig, a pointy hat, a long black cloak and a twig as a wand to act like a wizard. I studied and repeated my lines over and over to ensure that I said them as clearly as possible. This helped me to try and practise speaking clearer and more clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment