For my next assignment, I was assigned to create the name for an organic cat food brand. I along with a partner created a brand called 'Captain Catt-O's Synthefish'. Captain Catt-o's is a superhero cat with an eyepatch and a pirate captain's hat. Firstly, I created a series of fonts that my logo would be typed in, and I would use the the one that I thought that fitted the genre and my target audience better.
The first number of fonts that I came up with was: Edwardian Script, Devanagari Samgam SM, Haettenschweiler, Trajan Pro, Silom, and Poplar Std.
The second number of fonts that I have decided upon are: Geneva CV, Eurostile, Impact, Verdana, Rosewood Std and Stencil Std.
The third number of fonts that I thought of are: Gill Sans MT, Garamond, Khmer Sangam MN, Tamil Sangam MN, Rockwell Extra Bold and Prestige Elite Std.
In my own personal opinion, I feel that a combination of the Trogan Pro, Haettenschweiler and Edwardian Script. This is because Edwardian Script reminds me of traditional pirate/sailor handwriting, Trojan Pro reminds me of traditional sea and ocean themes and Hattenschweiler reminds me of traditonal slapstick cartoons, which are mostly associated with animals.



No comments:
Post a Comment