Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Captain Catto Ad - Shooting Script

Captain Catt-o's Synthefish A

1 INT LIVING ROOM DAY

We are in a modern looking living room with modern furniture, a large TV set, a rectangular sofa with metal supports, a large window and carpet squares that cover the floor of the entire room.

Wide Shot

The camera zooms onto CAPTAIN CATTO, he is an orange cat with black stripes with an eyepatch and pirate's hat who is sitting at the table with a bowl of SYNTHEFISH with the sun shining down on it.

Extreme c.u.

CAPTAIN CATT-O looks up from the bowl and looks directly at the camera.


Captain catt-o:

Aargh! Avast there, me hearties! Tell me, are you certain that you are giving your cat all of the nutrition that it needs to perform it's day-to-day activities?

Well, with my new Captain Catt-o's Synthefish, you can be sure that you're doing just that!

Why, I love Synthefish so much I might just burst into song about it!

(SINGING OVER A SEA SHANTY TUNE)

Yo-ho-ho and a bowl of yum! Veggie goodness for your kitty's tum with Captain Catt-o's Synthefish!

Medium C.u.
A human comes into the house. (Only shows half the body).

Human:

Excuse me, Captain Catt-o. But I want to feed my cat something healthy and nutrional yet tasty. Can you recommend anything?

Medium Shot


Captain Catt-o:

Yar! I've got just the thing, me matey!

Extreme c.u.

PACK SHOT C.U. ON TIN

SUPERIMPOSE SLOGAN

END

No comments:

Post a Comment